I haven’t done a post like this in a LONG time, but I just saw this post on my WordPress Reader, which inspired me to write a “Hey, It’s Okay” post tonight. She’s the originator, she gets credit, and her “Hey, It’s Okay” posts always make me smile 🙂
So, here goes …
Hey, It’s Okay:
– If you don’t do things on time, all the time. Hey, it’s okay that it’s not Tuesday, right?
– If you couldn’t care less about Oscar Pistorius. It sounds like a case of domestic violence to me, and I change the channel every time information about his trial comes on.
– If you think the technology that cable news networks use is stupid-fancy. I’m currently watching a news anchor stand on what appears as a spinning globe. Really? You couldn’t show me the Indian Ocean on the wall behind you?
– If you’re not giving up gluten, dairy, sugar, tomatoes, shampoo, or whatever the latest trend is. I have too many food allergies to be giving up foods willy-nilly. I miss out on so much good stuff: mangos, all exotic fruits, anything that originates in the ocean (except salmon and tuna), milk products, latex (not that I eat latex, but this one is particularly problematic), and the list is ever-expanding.
– If you are a little nervous about this Crimea business. Just heard that Russia is sending fighter jets to Belarus.
– If you too mix-up words when you’re tired. I’m getting my Masters degree in Anatomy & Physiology, and I just spent 10 minutes talking to a friend about her trapezoid muscle. /Fail.