Hi Readers –
I love reading all of your blogs, and I’d love to spread the love to everyone who reads my blog, too. If you comment on this post, I’ll post your blog name and link on this post. You don’t have to comment today (Monday) to have your blog linked here. I’ll post your blog whenever you comment.
Anyone can comment – whether you write a blog about being a military spouse or not. I follow a lot of really awesome blogs about corgis, cooking, having babies, fitness, flying jets, and even a movie blog or two. Also, I’d love to follow everyone who follows me, so at the very least, you’ll get a follow back from me, if I haven’t followed you already.
I hope that everyone had or is having a nice Monday! I have a cicada the size of my palm trying to break through my balcony sliding door, so it’s pretty much a fantastic Monday night here -_-
– Love Where You Land – a fellow Navy wife in Japan
– Bless Your Heart and the USA – an Air Force wife
– Strong Hearted Woman – The Life of a Sailor’s Wife – a Navy wife
– Gwendolyn Rose – an adorable corgi/Navy dog tells it like it is!
– The Simple Life of a Navy Wife – a Navy wife
– Coffee and Jet Planes – a Navy significant other