John Legend has a song called “Another Again” (posted at the bottom). The title came to mind as I started my weekly blog post 🙂
Hey, it’s okay:
1. that I’m THRILLED that the neighbors are moving out today. They blast gospel music at ungodly hours on the weekends … like, pre-8am on Saturdays. It’s so loud that it can be heard clear-as-day down the street. It’s almost as bad as having neighbors who are up all night blasting music.
2. that I’m becoming frantic and crazy stressed about the move to Japan. I was just telling a friend that I feel like this is my big military-moving learning curve. After this move, all others will seem easy in comparison.
3. that it’s taking me a while to finish my wedding reception thank you notes. I have about 30 done as of now, but I have at least another 30 to go …
5. My husband also posted a freaking AWESOME picture that he took out of his window “at work”. Here is where you can read the comments or jump into the conversation. His post is WAYYY more popular then mine 😉
6. that I’m nervous about taking care of poor Norma tonight. She was spayed this morning and I am going to pick her up for recovery in a few hours. I’ve never cared for an animal that is in pain before, and I hope that I do a good job 😦
7. that this is a super lame-o “Hey, it’s okay” post. I should end it here, anyway, so I can get going on my errands … movers, realtors, and storage people are all coming today to do inspections. Right now I’m going to run out to Marshalls and look at their luggage options. I found a very cheapo luggage option on Amazon earlier, and I also found this much nicer option at LL Bean. The LL Bean bag was suggested to me by a friend who moved to Germany with the Army a few years ago. She bought two and it was all she needed for the first few weeks that she was there living out of her suitcases.
Here is John Legend’s song, “Another Again”! Enjoy – he’s one of my favorite artists!