Yup, it’s that time of week again – and, for the 2nd week in a row, I realized after midnight (technically Wednesday morning) that I forgot to post my “Hey, it’s okays”. So, here goes …
Hey, it’s okay:
– if I forget to post until after midnight. At least I remember?
– if I’m loosing my mind a little bit about this reception. It kinda comes with the territory.
– if my Welcome Bags aren’t perfect. SOMEONE (namely, my parents or the cleaning lady) lost a specific item that I had ordered for the welcome bags and I’m totally devastated. But … there’s absolutely nothing that I can do about it.
– if I am annoyed with my reception guests who are asking for welcome bags who aren’t even staying at the hotel. Apparently people have no shame. No. Shame.
– if this is the end of my “Hey, it’s okays”. Seriously. I’m fried. Someone bring me a drink. And a back rub. Oo, and a head rub. Yup. All of those things … and a wee bit of chocolate.